Sunday 26 January 2014

Quick & Simple Dinner - Ginger & soy sauce Gammon

Since rejoining weight watchers I've really been researching new recipes. I think the key to loosing weight is keeping your diet varied. 

This recipe of the weight watchers simple start app is quick and easy, so perfect after a long day at work. I pointed it and depending on what you have it with its about 9-11pp. 


To make.

1 tbsp of light soy sauce
1 tbsp lemon juice - you could use fresh juice but I used it out of a bottle. 
1 tsp grated ginger.

Mix all the ingredients together and coat the gammon steak with it. I find it easier to place to gammon on the grill and then put on the mixture. 
Grill the gammon until cooked and serve.

It goes lovely with sweet potato wedges and salad, or boiled potatoes and mange tout works well too. 

It's so quick to make if your in a hurry or working late.

Elle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment