Saturday 17 July 2010

Gym Time!

Hellooo :)

After a few days running in public, I have decided I HATE it, and therefore tomorrow I will be joining the Gym! Before WW, I would only join the gym as a spur of the moment thing, then regret it when I would have to end up paying for months when I didn't go. This time however, I WANT to go to the gym!!

I am so looking forward to Tuesday, as it will be my first day off since Friday and I wont have to get up at a ridiculous time of the morning! This whole working malarkey is NOT fun!! It's all work and no play at the moment:( As my mum keeps saying " just think of the money!"
I'm hoping for a good WI on Monday after the increased exercise this week, and apart from my one bad day I've eaten really well, so *fingers crossed*.

Lots of Love
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment