Friday 22 October 2010

Home Time

Why is it impossible to stay on track at home? Home cooked food... nice things in the cupboard...and absolutely no will power. With a gain last week I really didn't need the temptations of home to take me in, and they did, I had the full intentions of being really good whilst at home, but I crumbled, and so did the cookies into my mouth! I know how easy it is to slip into bad habits, yet I can't say no. It actually scares me that I'll be at home for over 2 weeks at Christmas, which will be hard enough in it's self as it's Christmas, let alone with all the temptations and my lack of will power.

It seems as the minute I'm having 2 weeks on track with good losses, then a week or 2 off track, I want to be on track 100% of the time. I mean if I want to be at goal, or near enough at goal by the time I go to America(hopefully!) in June, then I need to get my arse into gear! 

My exercise routine hasn't been great the last few weeks either, I really do enjoy walking to Uni but the last 2 weeks I haven't and make up stupid excuses, I mean it saves me money, and I need to save every penny at the moment, and it's a nice stroll with the girls. I also haven't been going to the gym as much as I should, and considering I forked out for gym membership I want to get my moneys worth!

I don't even know where I'm going with this post, today I've been "evaluating my life" part of procrastination to not do any work, but it involved a clear out of facebook friends & photos. In a bid to delete certain people and memories from my life. I think that is why I like being in Uni so much, there's not many people from home there and that means there's not all the shit there as well! 
So this is just a major ramble about how my life isn't really on track right now.... hopefully it will be soon!

xxx

A day without laughter is a day wasted <3

No comments:

Post a Comment