Monday 4 October 2010

Why do I care so much...

How can you care so much about one person when they probably don't even realise how you feel and never will because you haven't got the balls to tell them? It sucks. Why do I care so much about you, you probably just see me as a friend, and nothing more, but yet here I am still thinking about you? If only I could have a couple of bottles of vodka to tell you....

Ok so you get the point, there's one person that I like, A LOT, and have done for a while, yet I don't have the confidence to tell them. Grr. I don't do guys, I honestly don't think I have the capability to hold down a relationship, not that I've had the chance in a while! But yet I'm so caught up on him and wish I wasn't. :( I'm so jealous of people in long term relationships, just knowing you've always got that person that is always there. Don't get me wrong I love my friends to bits and know they are always there, but it's different.

On another note, MY FEET HURT. Never walk 6 and a half miles in sandals. It is definately not a good idea, I know have a MASSIVE blister on my foot and I can't walk, so I'm just going to moan and get as much sympathy as I can ;)

WI tonight, I'm hoping for a good loss, as I've earned a lot of BP's this week and have stuck within my points. We'll just have to wait and see....

I'm off to carry on lying on my bed moaning about my feet!


xx

1 comment: