Tuesday 26 October 2010

I haven't felt like myself lately, I don't know why, so OK it's chocolate week but that doesn't normally make me feel like this, I just "can't be bothered" with anything. It sounds like I'm just being lazy but I can't be bothered with uni, with my friends or with WW, and the frustrating thing is I want to. Life is pretty good for me right now, and yet I'm not grateful for what I have. I don't even know where I'm going with this. I just needed to put it into words rather than going over it in my head.


On the plus side. I lost 1.5lbs this week in WW, and considering I didn't stop eating rubbish for the whole week that's pretty impressive! But the thing is, I've lost 2 stone, and I'm 2 dress sizes smaller yet I don't feel any different. Don't get me wrong I feel happier and I obviously must look different because clothes that used to never fit me now do, but I still think I look like that person who was 2 stone heavier... I think I'm just having a down week, and hoping I'll be back to normal next week and loving life again.




:( 


A Cwtch would be lush right now
xxx

A day without laughter is a day wasted<3

No comments:

Post a Comment