Monday 6 February 2012

It's not all about the scales....

I'm writing this partly to get this message into my head, and for all of you who may be struggling with the scales as well. 

Since before Christmas I had been going up and down with the same 1 or 2lbs not being able to break my plateau, I managed to break this in the wrong way by putting on weight over Christmas. I lost that and then hit my plateau again! So annoying and disheartening, I'm fed up of having lost 4st 7lbs I want more! Ok I know I shouldn't be so inpatient but it's getting a little tedious now!

From the New Year I'd upped my exercise with classes and being more 
hardcore at the gym and remembering to take my measurements. And tonight I've sort of had a break through! In a month I've lost 12 inches, (most of them from my boobs :( boo hoo!) So I'm not giving up, and will try not cry tomorrow night when I stand on the scales and they haven't moved....

So the message is 
Don't give up. You can do this. 
I must keep telling myself this too!!

Lots of loveee xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment