Wednesday 1 February 2012

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger

The title of this Kelly Clarkson song is my moto at the moment, remembering everything happens for a reason...

Weight Watchers wise I've hit a plateau AGAIN and I've stayed the same for the 2nd week running, which does not go down well. So I'm having an extra concerted effort this week to boost my weight loss again. On the plus side, weight watchers had a media event today, and my leader had asked me to go with her and be interviewed by the local paper about it. However, I was working. GUTTED!!

Today has been a bit of an emotional day for me, put shortly I got myself into a situation that wasn't good, and finally realising it's over is harder than I thought. Previously I would have turned to chocolate to deal with this, but with my new mindset I went to the gym and had a cracking workout and didn't turn to the chocolate! Winner!

I'm off to plan some meals for the rest of the week and go to bed so this shit day can be over!
Love to you all
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment