Thursday 30 September 2010

I'm actually quite happy at the moment

Lately I've realised I have pretty amazing friends around me and amazing family who are always there, along with this I'm starting to feel happy in myself. I'm proud of what I've achieved so far, not just with WW but with general life, getting A Levels, and getting to University.

But along the WW route I'm starting to feel more comfortable in my own skin, the girl who's been hidden for years is finally starting to emerge, I know I have a long way to go, but I have no doubt I'll get there, and I cannot actually wait for the day I get to goal and see that number on the scales, I think this thought is what keeps me going sometimes. It's not all about the numbers though and that is what I've realised, I'm a more healthy person, I mean I'm doing a 10k run in 2 weeks, so I won't run all of it but I'm aiming to run a good chunk of it... 6 months I wouldn't have even considered doing that!

This week has been a pretty good week for WW, I've eaten well (apart from the 2 slices of dominoes after a night out last night) and stayed within my points every day. I've also earned a fair number of BP's I've walked to Uni twice which is 3.4 miles each, have been to the gym and tonight me and my friend went to "aqua fit" we felt a bit stupid because we were new but it was actually really fun! Planning to go again on Sunday!

Uni's started back and I probably sound like a right little geek but I'm actually really enjoying it, and looking forward to this year - some of my modules are topics that really interest me, and I'm looking forward to getting to know more. Scary thing is Lecturers are starting to talk about my dissertation! EEK!

BUT, there's always a but! Sometime I just feel a bit lonely by myself, I've had my fair share of shit with guys, and I always thought being in a relationship was the be all and end all. However, I've realised recently it's not, I should learn to be happy with myself and by myself first before any relationship will work... I just need to keep telling myself this sometimes!! Apart from these little blips of loneliness I am loving life at the moment!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment