Thursday 18 November 2010

I should be blonde!

So today has been a hilarious/stressful day! My petrol light had been on for a couple of days and I always push it to the last drop, today I pushed it too much and RAN OUT OF PETROL. At a set of traffic lights about 100 yards from the petrol station, in torrential rain! Embarrassing! A phone call to daddy later and after a lot of beeped horns at me, because people are too dull to realise my hazards are on, I got pushed to the petrol station! Never ever again will I go leave my petrol light on! 

I then drove back to Bristol ready for work tomorrow, and came home to a letter from Uni saying I haven't handed in a piece of coursework that I actually have handed in!! ARGH! So I will be paying them a trip tomorrow and be giving them a piece of my mind! 

WW has not been that great this week..... actually it's been pretty much non existent. But I shall be on track for the next 3 days before WI and will go to the gym, and hopefully a miracle will happen!!

xxxx

A day without laughter is a day wasted <3

No comments:

Post a Comment