Thursday 19 January 2012

Too much fruit and veg?

First things first this weeks weigh in and i lost 2lbs so that's a grand total of 61.5lbs so far! And 2012 is heading off to a good start with 2 losses, lets hope I can keep it up!

The question of my this post is something I've been asking my self a lot this week. With a lot of library sesh's due to the impending third year deadlines I've been packing my lunch box with celery sticks, carrot sticks, sugar snaps etc you get the gist of it. But I feel like I'm eating too much of it, if that's even possible? I'm packing my dinner's with veg as well and was just wondering if eating too much veg would have an impact on my weight loss?

Exercise has also taken a back seat this week, last week I managed to rack up 32 exercise point which I am pretty impressed with myself, so far this week I've earned 11 which from Tuesday I guess is not too bad but I haven't been to the gym for the last 2 days due to work/library and I just need to find my mojo to go again! Any tips will be greatly welcomed!

Hope you are all well if any one is reading this!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment