Wednesday 24 October 2012

10 Week Pledge. Week 1 Update.

Just a quick catch up from me today.

For weigh in yesterday I was a bit dubious. I hadn't tracked a full day all week, and I'd only tracked half a day for about 3 days. I just wrote "I've been so busy with work" but then what is the point in making excuses? I'd only be cheating myself. I'm not saying I had a terrible week, I'd planned my meals and made wise food choices, I'd done a couple of spin classes & kept my water intake high.

I lost 2.5lbs!!

It was such the spur I needed. Goal realistically isn't that far away and I can do this. It's all about being positive and learning from setbacks. 

"Believe you can and you're half way there"

Lots of love
Elle
xx


2 comments:

  1. well done thats great hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just saw your guest post over there! Such a great story - congrats on your achievements! And on your loss this week :-) x

    ReplyDelete