Tuesday 1 January 2013

Accountability.

Happy New Year to you all!
Hope you all had a lovely time celebrating whatever you were doing.

Not only am I looking forward to getting to goal in 2013, but I'm looking forward to changing my body, toning up, becoming strong and running more half marathons.

So here's my accountability post. My starting point for 2013.





My weight today is 11st 4lbs. So putting me about 14lbs away from goal. 
My measurements:
 legs - 22 inches 
   waist - 30 inches
hips - 39 inches
arms - 11 inches
dress size - 12

I'm looking forward to progressing with my running, and doing my Jillian Michaels DVD's. I've started the 30 day shred and am only on day 4 but can already feel the difference. 
I may not like what I see in the photo but I know it's a hell of a lot better than this: 

So after 3 weeks of not tracking, tomorrow is back on track food & running wise. 2013 is going to be about focusing on myself :) 

Love as always 
Elle xxx

1 comment:

  1. You're looking great, Elinor - it's a good place to start 2013! Best of luck for this year; I'm hoping I can get back on track ASAP after the Christmas indulgence :)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete