Saturday 4 September 2010

Day 10

Day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

When I'm sad it has to be a bit of Westlife - What about now. Or Miley Cyrus - The Climb.
Bored - it's a bit of anything from Taylor Swift, to Eminem to Whitney Houston.
Happy - A bit of Glee gets me in an even better mood, or JLS, Jason Derulo.
Mad- I'm usually made at someone I love, so I put on the love songs, which just make the situation worse really!

I had my Camp America Interview today and it went really well:) soo supperrr excited about that! But I have to wait till like november/december to find out if I have a place. Really hoping I have as it will be amazing!

Attempted to get back on track today... was going really well until I came across the apple danish in my car from yesterday.... I'm still in points for the day, but not expecting a loss this week, hopefully a STS.. 1lb gain at most....


xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment