Wednesday 1 September 2010

SO EXCITED!

I am literally dancing around the house with excitement, my friend from uni is coming down to stay and a couple of my other friends have their friends down from uni and were all going for a night out in Cardiff and I cannot wait! EEEKK! Only 7 hours till I pick her up!!


I'm a bit late with my blog challenge as day 6 was my favourite super hero. I don't really have one, so I'm just going to leave that out!

Day 7 - a picture of someone/something that has had a big impact on you.

Again the picture is at the top of the page because I STILL cannot move it! It is a picture of me and my mum. Sounds totally cheesy but my mum is such an inspiration and has had a big impact on me, and made me who I am today and I thank her for it! She has had her fair share of upset in life and has come out stronger on the other side and used her experiences to help others. She always puts everyone before herself and never does anything for herself bless her. She works so hard for everything she has achieved and even having knock backs in life it doesn't seem to put her off. Mum I Love You :) xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment