Thursday 2 September 2010

I am ridiculously hungover!!!

After an incredibly drunken but amazing night I have spent this beautifully sunny day in bed recovering!! The hangover is definitely worth it, loosing my shoes and picking glass out of my feet this morning - well that's debatable! I also haven't given in to hangover munchies either which I am very proud of. We are all going for a harvester later, but oh well!
I should really learn that when I am drunk I should let my emotions get the better of me & should also not be allowed a phone, as it results in my telling the person I love, that I love them even though were over. Good One there!

Day 8 - Short term goals for this month & why.

I'd like to loose 2lbs, I know this is possible and I would then have reached the 2st mark. After that 2 lbs I'd like to loose another 7lbs to get my next silver 7. I am sure these are totally possible - as long as I don't over indulge in Freshers's Week!!I also want to increase my running, and stick to my plan as my 10k run is coming up very soon and I'll actually collapse on the way around if I don't get my act together. I also want to sort out my finances and stop going shopping when I have no money and start saving!

No comments:

Post a Comment