Wednesday 8 September 2010

I love Bristol & my family


I can't actually wait for everyone to move back in properly now, just the banter, uni life and the amazing friends I have! Although I do miss the home girlies a hell of a lot! EEEKK only a week to go till everyone is back:) Happy days!

100% back on track with WW... despite the 2 bottles of wine consumed tonight.... not totally by myself mind!!!

Day 14- A picture of you and your family.

This photo was taken last month, it was my grandparents 50th Wedding Anniversary, and the whole family was there. It was lovely to see them all as we don't often get together much, and especially since I've moved to Uni I don't see them as much as I would like. This photo also cracks me up as me and my brother are mid laughing fit at each other!!!! Love you lots!

No comments:

Post a Comment